Payroll Integration Module
The Cirrus DMS allows for complete commission tracking and reporting for payroll. IN addition the system allows for tracking of external payroll payables such as Child Support. External payroll reports are easily imported to record all team member expenses within the system for full P&L reporting and tracking.
If needed, commission adjustments can be completed in this account function so that all employees are paid appropriately, all deals and profitability are properly accounted for and reporting of profitability is easily achieved.
Some of the key features of our Payroll Integration & Personnel Management solution include:
- Split commissions for as many as 6 salespeople
- Pay commission or track sales for additional parts and labor within a sale
- Increased payroll accuracy by directly importing technician time, sales commissions, electronic time clock and schedules
ADP Run Compatible Payroll Solution
Cirrus Solutions is excited to announce that ADP Run payroll is a compatible payroll solution for our dealers. ADP Run’s mapping system will allow our dealers to map their payroll to general ledger accounts and be able to import their payroll directly into Cirrus with just a drag and drop. By working with ADP Run, your payroll entry will be drastically reduced and you will be assured of accurate figures and reporting in the Cirrus system.
- You will be able to map by employee or by department.
- ADP handles all State and Federal tax filings.
Click below to see how Cirrus can help your business each step of the way.