Comprehensive Inventory Management
Cirrus’s Unit Inventory Management intuitive interface makes Unit Inventory Management simple while providing powerful information to the Sales Manager or General Manager.
We fully integrate your web unit inventory with your dealership inventory which greatly increases efficiency and productivity. When a unit is added into the inventory module, and given the use of the Cirrus website, that unit automatically appears on the website inventory page.
Some of the key features of our Unit Inventory Management solution include:
- Manage, price and merchandise your complete inventory including images and specifications, floorplans and pricing for lot and web.
- Reprice your entire lot and provide customers pricing and payment details on the unit in just minutes with our sophisticated window sticker tool.
- Keep your website updated with current unit images using our Dealer-Pro and Dealer-Pad iPhone & iPad Apps.
- Allow Sales Managers to easily view aged inventory to increase inventory turns, select promotional vehicles and track deliveries.
- Simple to maintain inventory. Setup a Manufacturer/Make/Model specifications one time and reuse again and again.
- Dealer-Pro Electronic Stock Sheet provides your sales team updates to prices and availability.
- Dealer-Pro Electronic Stock Sheet makes every salesperson an expert on every unit in your lot with full Manufacture / Make / Model specifications in the palm of their hand.
- Reporting and views allow for understanding of aging, inventory health and promotional opportunities.
Manage & integrate inventory across DMS & website.
Maintain consistency of inventory listings with Manufacturer, Make and Model drop-downs. Inventory is used on web, in deals and in service work orders. With full integration and complete accounting functionality, you will always have a clear view of inventory costs, status and revenue potential.
Click below to see how Cirrus can help your business each step of the way.